Monday, February 16, 2009

Crocheted skirt!

Nowadays I'm crocheting a skirt, with Sinfonia yarn in orange. I'm not quite sure I like it that much now that I have done most of it but I'll finish it and see... Here are some photos of the project and how it is looking...








I want to go back to an old proyect I have with yo-yo quilting I started before even knowing that was the name for that technique. I'm making flowers, all of them are different, and some day I will make a bed cover. This are some of the flowers I´ve made:



I have a lot of this flowers made but still not enough for a bed cover...

Crochet pattern will be ready soon!

Happy crocheting!

1 comment:

  1. Hei!
    This is real special - like the things you do!
    You maybe intrested in my blogs, so welcome to
    www.rosebud-bea.blogspot.com and my main blog
    www.bea-nype.blogspot.com.
    You live in a very intresting area; lucky you.
    Europe is hit by the stronger winter since long and I can tell you, we are fed up with it!
    Have a nice day!
    European Greetings
    Beatrice

    ReplyDelete