Monday, May 2, 2011

Gir and Sackboy

Here are the Gir and Sackboy I had entioned before...
GIR:

This is the original Gir picture on which I was inspired:

SACKBOY:


I made him movable legs, I had never made legs like that before but I couldnt decide if I wanted him sit or stand up, I made them by placing a button inside each leg and a cord that goes inside the body, through the other leg. The buttons have the function to keep the cord from inside the legs like this:

 

I think it looks very much like it, although the original Sackboy is knitted, I made mine using the reverse side as the front to have vertical lines instead of horizontal, like regular amigurumis.

Hope you like them!

8 comments:

  1. I'm trying to find a gir pattern. Where did you find the pattern you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why dont you just look up some more some where else

      Delete
  2. Gir looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gir is cazy awsome

    ReplyDelete
  4. sockyboy doesnt look like he is happy like the photo but i love the gir you should teach people how to make it your great at crosha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grr is crazy awsome and cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I´m glad you liked it!

      Delete
  6. Thank you very much... I wish to share the pattern but I dont have enough time to do all I want, I have tons of proyects and no time between the babies and the university... as soon as I get to write this pattern in some understandable way I wont hesitate to share it

    ReplyDelete