Monday, June 27, 2011

A lot in my plate!

I'm really busy this days!

I have a full agenda on regular basisand with all I have to do, time to crochet seems not readily available, but I love it! Thats my quiet time!

So I manage to I steal a little time here and there to crochet a little bit, and still, is hard to finish all projects I have!

That is why I don't post as often as wished...

Ok, said that,this is what I've been up to in the past days:


My mother bought me a double ended crochet book, so I used my looped hooks to make a stationary case, this project was fast and very cool... I woke up in the morning with no case for my pens and later in the afternoon it was completed!


 I also made this pillow, this was a short project too. First I cut the two side pieces from a nice beige fabric and made a blanket stitch around one of the sides like in this link, then used this stitch as the foundation chain to start crocheting with single stitch around, made 6 rows and then sewed the other side and the elastic band... It is intended to be used as a car pillow.


This is not a new project but on the same line, it was fast to make, I made it for a friend at work:

Now, I'll keep posting on old projects I had made:



Clown fish like Nemo.  I will be posting the pattern in a future post :0)

This little Monkey is another one of the amigurumis I have made:

more will be posted soon...

Now what I'm up to: I'm almost done with Towelie, and working on the gift for my pregnant friend, I'm making her and the baby a little planes mobile, also I'm working on a plane for another friend, which should look like a Grumman AA- 5A, and making some fridgies.

Ok, see you soon!

Pd. for the person who asked, the Gir pattern I used is this. This pattern is good, still I made a few changes to it like the ears and zipper... any questions just ask! I think you have to register in order to be able to see the pattern but anyway this is a good place to find patterns and share.


2 comments:

  1. hi there would you consider posting the patterns for the nemo and rainbow/cloud s please..if they are yours? thanks :) grat blog btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, both are mine, I didnt write a pattern when I made them, Nemo: I crocheted it like 5 years ago but I still have it, I'll try to write the pattern and post it, regarding the cloud, I made for a friend of my sister, so will not be able to post it as I dont have it anymore.

      Delete