Friday, February 8, 2013

I admire weekly bloggers...

I do, when I'm looking for an specific pattern on the internet I ran into a lot of blogs, on some of them you can see there is a post every week, some times twice a week... I wish I could do that!

Here's some stuff I've made recently:
CHIKORITA!!!

 This pattern is from Wolfdreamer, I recommend you to check out that blog, it has a lot of nice patterns.


Winnie the Pooh inspired bear:

 This is from a journal published in spanish, called Bienvenidas, I found it on Picassa, it is in spanish but has easy to follow graphics. Here is what I found on Picassa:







TOTORO:
 This Totoro I made following this pattern, from Lucy Ravenscar.

Fridgies: 


The idea was to make the pie and the ingredients you need to make it, also you will notice two of them are in spanish: AZUCAR (sugar), which I tried to make so it looked like a brand of sugar you can buy here, and HA RI NA (flour), which resemble a well known brand of flour.

BABY WHALE!

This is the pattern I used to do it.

ok thats all for now...

happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment