Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Gingerbread monkey cuteness!

Merry Christmas!

This has been a very busy season, I have been crocheting a lot... So I have a lot to share! Yay!

As promised I´m back to offer you a cute pattern... A Gingerbread monkey! Well it is really a monkey wearing a gingerbread man costume:


I imagined a cute monkey with gingerbread man costume and started looking for a pattern, couldn't find exactly what I was looking for so I made my own pattern  and I will share it with you, so you can make your own cute Gingerbread monkey!

Also, remember I´ve posted before about this owl with a snowflake on his belly, that I had made?




This year I made a new Christmas owl:

Poinsettia Owl



To make this owl I used the same pattern I used for last year´s owl, but made a poinsettia for it´s belly instead of a snowflake. To make the poinsettia I used this pattern for a flower. The pattern includes a big and a small flower, I made the small one using red yarn and then sewed some yellow beads to the center.

Now, on to the monkey pattern... I made the pattern and wrote it as I made it, haven´t tested it but wrote it very carefully, please let me know if you find any error or typo.

I´d love to know if you made it, and how it went! You can find the pattern on 4 shared, here is the link: Gingerbread Monkey
Also let me know if you have any problem with the link.

I hope you like it!

Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment